Thank you for your interest in applying to the Conway Regional Residency Program in Conway, Arkansas! Our program is a participant in the NRMP Match and receive all applications through ERAS. We accept 4 categorical residents per year. We welcome applications from graduates or soon-to-be graduates of medical schools accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) and the American Osteopathic Association (AOA).
- Apply within three (3) years of graduation from medical school
- Passing scores on the USMLE Step 1 CK, Step 2 CK, and Step 2 CS or COMLEX Level 1, Level 2, and Performance Evaluation within three (3) attempts
A Complete Application Includes:
- Personal Statement
- Dean’s or MSPE Letter released directly by the school to the program
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- Official USMLE or COMLEX Transcript with Step 1 CK, Step 2 CK, and Step 2 CS
International Medical School Graduates must have a valid certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates prior to appointment, or have a full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a U. S. licensing jurisdiction in which they are training. Additionally, they must have six months of U.S. clinical experience and be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (we do not sponsor visas).